Tuesday, June 9, 2009

USA and me

on friday 5th june 2009 , it was my birthday , i am in USA pretty far from home , my people , my friends and loving one . i was thinking what should i do on this birthday , how should i celebrate it
don't know i got nothing in my mind .The day got over a same working day in the office.
next day i woke up late in the morning as it was a weekend i became ready in morning i made breakfast and tea for me and my friend then we planned to go BOSTON
In Boston first we went to south station where i got the charlie card with $20 amount in it
i found Boston very big and well managed city .From south station we moved 1 central wharf
where New England Aquarium is located , it is also named as back bay area while walking from south station to aquarium buildings on the both side of road are big and tall .
There is a building on right hand side 50 rowes wharf has very nice curves and shapes , you enter there and see the bay (a very view of ocean)
Government center building was also very nice , walking gives you good eyesight on these building with cold air in a bright and sunny day

2 comments:

Unknown said...

abe Birthday cake kapla ki nahi re...? :D

Ani scuba diving hota ka acquarium madhe...

Ramanarayana Narmala said...

hey Jag,

Belated happy birthday.

Acquarium, MIT .. these are comman visisted places, anyone can see, but Try Square St***s Club?